Friday, December 25, 2009

4 more weeks...

The countdown is on...

Less than four weeks till our due date, January 19th, 2010!!

Recap of this week (don't choose to do it over..ever): Monday 36 wk appt everything went fine. Tuesday ultrasound to check on baby, yep she is breech, approx weight 5 lb 1 oz, heartbeat still really strong. Wednesday call from ultrasound tech stating another doctor in the office wants to schedule BPP test because she is breech and small for 36 weeks..here is where I lost it..what is this test, why are we doing it, is something wrong with Tori?? All of these questions flow through my head really quickly and I don't know what to do...one hour later I am back at the doctor's office having another ultrasound. Tori had 30 minutes to perform 4 tasks and the tech graded her on them..about 20-25 mins later she says "she passed with flying colors, 8 out of 8 points" and a sigh of relief exited my body.

Now Bryan and I are having daily chats with Little Gripka to flip around so everything else can go as planned :) Good luck to us right?? Yeah right!! Monday is another appt so we will discuss our options at that time w/ my regular OB.

Until later I will leave you with the most recent belly pics..more to come soon.


1 comment:

  1. it isn't important how she gets here....just that it's a safe delivery. Can't wait to meet little Tori!

    ReplyDelete