Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4 weeks old..WHAT..yep I said 4 weeks old!!

28 days 10 hours and 48 mins (while I am typing this anyway) our little Angel was born. I knew life was going to change, be a bit different, like going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night or every Friday night, scheduling dinner out at a restaurant around when Tori ate last or when she will eat again, but I didn't realize life was going to be so AWESOME once Tori arrived. We have had the best 4 weeks of our lives (well let me speak for myself since I am staying at home w/ the bundle of joy and Bryan is working his "you know what" off and trying to be the new Daddy and wonderful husband that he is). I am trying my best to take pics of Little Sister and will post some new ones later today but in the mean time here is a new video I took this morning!

xoxo,
Brandi, Tori and Sister Bertha

No comments:

Post a Comment