Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June 26th & June 27th

Bryan and I (AKA Daddy and Mama) got to be kid free adults one weekend a few weeks ago. On Saturday we attended the Cardinals vs Royals baseball game. Auntie Sarah (AKA Brandi's BFF) came up to hang out for the weekend too! It was sooooo hot but we enjoyed watching the Cards win and I especially enjoyed being 7 rows up right behind homeplate...great view of Yadi and all the Cards when up to bat :) Tori got to go to Miss Julie Moise's house and hang out w/ her crew all day..she had a blast and I forgot to take a pic of them :(




On Sunday Bryan and I went to see Tim McGraw at the Sprint Center..also performing was Love and Theft and Lady Antebellum. 3 great bands!! This was kind of our anniversary gift to each other (June 24th) and we had a great night out. Tori stayed at home w/ one of her BFF's Miss Kyla and I forgot to take a pic of them too :(




No comments:

Post a Comment