Sunday, October 24, 2010

While the cats are away..

the mice will play..or while Daddy and Mama are away, Little Tori will play ;)

While Mama and Daddy were in Chicago Sister Dog and I got to stay with Papa G and GiGi. I had SO much fun and GiGi took lots of pictures to prove it!!






What kind of flowers are these?? We shall call them Tori Mums. While Papa Gary planted the mums GiGi and I supervised!


We had dinner on the back deck since the weather was so nice


I played in GiGi's kitchen cabinets


We had snack..I do love to eat!


I tried to help Papa fix his power washer, he thought I was too little to really help though.


Bertha and I played with leaves in the backyard..well..I played and she looked at me like I was silly..she is the one that is silly if you ask me :)


We sat back and relaxed


touched and tasted a pinecone for the first time


I love to smile pretty for GiGi


As you can see I had a AWESOME weekend at Papa and GiGi's house. I can't wait for the next time I get to stay with them!!!

**side note: I did one more really fun thing but Mama thinks it needs its own post so stay tuned**

No comments:

Post a Comment