Monday, January 17, 2011

MU vs IOWA

I had a couple of my boyfriends over for the bowl game. Even though the Tigers lost we had a good time playing. We don't get to see our friends too often, Nolan (6 days younger than me) lives in Texas and Andrew (10 weeks in the pictures) lives close but we don't see him often enough. The shirt I am wearing is from my Auntie Billie and Jaden in Iowa. They thought I needed a Hawkeye shirt for the big game so I wore it but Mama modified it a bit :)


Nolan's Daddy and Andrew's Daddy - drinking out of MU cups not by their choice :)


Baby Andrew - 10 weeks


Nolan playing some tunes


Ms Megan teaching me how to blow into the bottle to make the whistle sound


I was trying to help Mr Kirk take care of Baby Andrew


My cute Iowa t-shirt with a little modification :)

No comments:

Post a Comment