Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Baby Coralee

Remember back in October when we told you all about Baby Coralee (Parents: Corey and Jayme Merriman)?? Well...she came over last Wed night while her Mama/Daddy went on a date and I was a big helper while she was here. We played outside, went on a walk (what a sight to see - Mama had baby Coralee in my sling while I rode in the stroller - we think the neighbors were looking at us a little funny wondering when Mama had another baby - haha), we practiced sitting up alone, played with toys inside, had some tummy time and then it was time for both of us to go night night. That was when Mama firmly made up her mind she wasn't having anymore babies :) When CoCo (her nickname) would fuss I would cry, just as Mama would get me calmed down CoCo would fuss again and I would start crying. This bothered Mama mostly because I don't cry very often. She knew I was getting tired and expected me to be jealous but the beginning of the night went so jealous-free that Mama didn't know what to do. Best thing to do to a 14 month old when sleepy is get jammies on and get in bed. That is just what Mama did to me and I was out like a light, CoCo's cry didn't even bother me.


I tried to teach her how to put on her socks and shoes..


CoCo sitting up like a big girl


I shared my books with Baby Coralee


Happy Baby!


Tummy time for CoCo..see me in the background..showing her how to sit up and not fall backwards :)


Tummy time was about over, CoCo got fussy, I tried to give her a kiss to make it better!


Coralee Jayne - God Daughter - Sweetest baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment