Monday, September 26, 2011

Visitors from IA

Date: August 19-21, 2011

Papa Rod, Grandma Karen, Auntie Randi, Austin, and Tristen came to visit one last time before we moved. While they were here we went to Parkville's Riverfest Parade, the boys did some work around the house so we could finalize our contract to sell it, and for most of the weekend the rest of us just played. At first I was afraid of the little tiny puppy Coco (Auntie's new addition) but then I decided I liked her :)

my new cousin Coco
planking
soooo excited to have my family in town!
flirting with Uncle Austin aka BF Austin, wearing his hat and glasses
playing with Uncle Tristen
Me and Grandma Karen
Papa Rod giving the toilet new guts
Austin putting his college skills to work
Watching the parade
waiting for the marching band with Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment