Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

October 19th was Spooktacular at school. I got dressed up in my costume and went from room to room not really knowing what was going on. We got candy, decorated cookies, made sucker ghosts and spider webs, pinned the nose on the pumpkin, and had a chance to get our face painted which I didn't choose to do! Overall it was a FUN night!




Then came our Halloween party at school on Halloween Day. Our party consisted of special snack in the afternoon. I loved the cupcakes and asked nicely for "mo mo mo peas". I decided that cheese puffs dipped in chocolate frosting was pretty good (check out my hands and face). Mama made Mummy juice boxes for me and all of my friends - aren't they cute? Snack time that day was a huge hit!! Before leaving I had to show Mama my leaves, pumpkin and scary bats that were on the wall outside of my class.

Later that night came time to go Trick-or-treating. We went to Auntie and Uncle Von's house. I practiced what I was going to say all afternoon but when it came time to say it at the door I froze. We went to 5 houses thinking maybe I would get the hang of it and finally say "trick-or-treat" but I never did. I had more fun eating candy and seeing all of the other kids come to Auntie's house!




Here are some pictures Mama took of me outside of our house...




No comments:

Post a Comment