Sunday, January 15, 2012

Iowa Family

Tori wanted just a few more hours to play with Auntie Randi and our family from Iowa.  We don't get to see my dad, step mom, sister, sisters boyfriend, and brother very often, only a few times a year.  I am amazed every time we see them how Tori acts like we see them every day.  She has never been scared or shy around them.  This visit she was so cute calling everyone by their name (she got Tristen and Austin mixed up a little).  So cute when she is telling Mama "no, Grandma Karen do it" when I try to help her with something.  Or when she is yelling "Papa Rod, pizza" when she wants my dad to play pizza party with her.  She couldn't get enough Auntie Randi time.  I got a couple of pictures this morning before they left of them playing with a new sticker book.  I cherish these times and wish that there were more of them.

 Auntie Randi, Coco and Tori with a huge cheesy smile
 Christmas again! 
 a tea set!!
 playing with Coco while Auntie worked on a skirt she made Tori
 Tori's newest cousin - Coco 7months
 reading a new book with Auntie
giving Papa Rod some extra love before they had to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment