Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mr Bear in the Chair

This is where I, the Mother in total control of her life, admit that I forgot to do something on a certain day.  I know to you it may not be a big deal but remember back when Tori was a wee tiny thing (4 weeks and 5 months and 1 yr) and I took a special picture of her?? Yes, you remember but if you want to refresh your memory click on my links in the previous sentence...now where was I? oh yeah losing "mother of the year" award...

I FORGOT TO TAKE HER 2 YR PICTURE WITH MR BEAR IN THE CHAIR :(

So, on February 22, 2012, just 42 days late, we took our picture.  This cute little 2 year old isn't much into sitting still and really likes to do whatever she wants so here they are....ENJOY!! 

 working on the "lady like" sitting in a dress
 much nicer sitting but please put your dress down and no, we don't want to see what is down your tights :)
 Ta-Da ~ one picture with Mr Bear ~ cheesy grin and all 
 much more relaxed smile but had to have her new bear with her
and about 2 mins later she was sitting just like this ~ all by herself ~ where did my tiny baby go??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment