Monday, June 4, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

Tori got invited to her friend Bella's birthday party.  Bella's mama is Tori's lead teacher and Tori absolutely LOVES Ms Sam(my).  We love that Tori and Bella are friends and that they live in our neighborhood so we can get together often!  It was such a fun party!! Thank Byrd Family for having us over! **this post is so late because all pictures were on my phone until this weekend-horrible blogger I know**
 friends from school - Bailey, Madison, Tori & Bella
 Bella opening presents - Tori doing what she does best - sitting on Ms Sam's lap
 all of the girls getting in on the present opening action - I told Tori she needed to sit with me - Sam told her she could help - guess we know who she listens to!!
 birthday cake in a cone - yummy!!
 pinata time!!
 Bella taking a turn
the girls getting some candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment