Sunday, January 12, 2014

June 2013

Apparently June was a slow month for us - no pictures from the camera - I am sure there are a few on my phone - will update soon :)

I have finally put all of the pictures from my phone onto the computer so I can continue the journey through 2013! 

Aunt Michelle, Dustin and Madison came to visit, we took them to a St Louis Cardinals game and Grant's Farm!







Happy Father's Day Daddy ... I love you to the moon and back!!


We enjoyed St Charles Food Truck Nights through out the year with the Nelson Family (Parker and Ainsley pictured)

I had a few pool dates with my favorite Julian Family

evening swim with boyfriend Joey

The princess getting the royal treatment from Big Joe


having COLORS frozen yogurt with bubby

playdate at the splash park with some school friends!!


Ainsley Nelson, Bailey Nardoni and Tori having so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment