Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Milestones

Today was the dreaded day, yeah that one that I have been thinking about since June 1st, 2009, the day we found out we were going to have a baby, I went back to work :( Don't get me wrong I like my job, love my boss, enjoy my co-workers..if only I could bring Tori then everything would be great!! The day started at 5am for me and 6am for Miss T. I dropped her off at school at 6:50am (a little early) and headed to work. To my surprise the only person/thing that made me cry was Bryan and his text and emails. I don't know how he travels and doesn't see her everyday, not sure I could do that! The day flew by and before I knew it I was up and running like I hadn't been gone for 12 weeks. The next thing I knew it was 3:45 and time for one last pumping session then time to go home!!

When I picked Tori up from school today she was having some tummy time. I barely got inside the door and said hello to her teacher when over she went right onto her back!! I was in shock and I think Miss Shanda was too!! She said that was the first time and I.got.to.see.it!!!!! I was sooo excited for Tori I didn't even think about crying!! My baby is getting to be such a big girl!

Today also marks 12 weeks for Miss Tori Elizabeth. When we got home we went upstairs to the famous chair in her room and took some pics (you know I love me some Tori pics) and wanted to share them with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment