Monday, April 5, 2010

Off to school..Off to school..

..imagine Bryan singing this like Adam Sandler :)

April 1st, 2010: Tori started going to "school" - preschool that is - she is going to a very familiar place in our family, my Aunt Shelly is getting ready to celebrate 20 years with this preschool.

I was sad to let her go, we have been having so much fun here at home, learning lots and bonding. I knew all along I would be returning to work so I prepared myself the best I could for this day. Bryan accompanied me (and Thank God he did) our first morning, we took a couple pics, stored her bottles in the fridge, showed Miss Heather her lovie bear, gave her lots of kisses and we were off.

I picked her up at 1pm (couldn't leave her all day on her first day) and she was laying on the play mat w/ her new friends playing. She seemed to like it at her new school (good thing b/c that is where she will be Monday - Friday for 4 1/2 more years!!)


Getting ready to leave the house


Mama and Baby Tori in her new classroom


Daddy and Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment