Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day

On Friday it was Grandparent's Day at school, GiGi was the only one of my Grandparents able to come since the teachers didn't tell us until Wed night that they were going to have a craft day on Friday for all of the Grandparents to come and help out. I had a ton of fun with her. We got to finger paint, glue, and she even stayed to give me a bottle and put me to sleep at nap time. Thanks Gi, can't wait till next time you visit school! And Happy Grandparent's to each and everyone of my grandmas and grandpas!!


This is the flower GiGi and I painted. I don't really like paint to be on my hand and I like to make a fist. GiGi told Mama this was kinda hard to do but we all think it is beautiful.


Today while I was playing with Adyson at her house, GiGi and Papa Gary came over to visit.


Even though these pictures don't show it, I really do love my GiGi :) I had just woke up from a nap in a strange bed and I have kinda been a Mama's girl lately.


Happy Grandparent's Day - that is me - the crabby one in the middle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment