Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 Months Old

November 12th, I have been here for 10 whole months already, seems like yesterday I was taken from that warm cozy spot I used to live in and met my wonderful family and friends.

Here is a little bit of what I am up to now...

Weight: 19 lbs 6 ounces
Height: 28 1/4 inches
Drink 4 - 6 ounce bottles a day
Eat everything you put in my mouth, some baby food some big girl food
Things I have tried lately: grilled cheese sandwich, pumpkin pudding, grapes, scrambled eggs, pad thai noodles, pineapple, twice baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans and I LOVE it all!
I can say: Da-da, Baby, Papa
I love to walk around holding onto furniture, my push toys and Mama's fingers
My favorite things to do are making anything into a musical instrument and shaking it or banging on it, playing in the kitchen cabinets banging the doors and pulling out all of the plastic ware, and taking my sister Bertha on walks.




No comments:

Post a Comment