Sunday, November 21, 2010

Daddy + 13.1 miles = HERO

As you all know I think the world of my Daddy..today he added another gold star to his chart in my eyes..he ran and finished another 1/2 marathon..we don't have his exact time but it was really close to 1 hour 40 mins..MY DADDY ROCKS!!


8AM and I am still sleepy, waiting on Daddy to start running

Here is the sign we made so Daddy would know where we were standing

All smiles in my winter hat

Here he comes at mile 3..black shirt/shorts

Here he is at mile 7..still going strong after going up a big hill!

Where is Daddy??

Almost to the finish line

The clock time..a few seconds off since he wasn't right at the beginning of the race..but close to his actual time

YAY Daddy finished his 2nd 1/2 marathon!!

Grandma Patty came with us to help cheer!

Family picture - the girls are SO proud of our runner

"Hey Daddy, when I get bigger will you teach me to run fast like you??"

No comments:

Post a Comment