Thursday, December 16, 2010

11 Months Old - take 2

Mama can't believe it is here already..only one more month and I am turning 1. Here's what's going on with me as I hit 11 months old.

*Walking!! I can take about 10 steps at a time and get from point A to B almost always with out falling.
*drops things and says "uh-oh"
*love to play in the kitchen cabinets
*drinks 4 - 6oz bottles
*goes to bed sleepy but awake and puts self to sleep
*still sleeping 12 hours a night
*takes 2 naps during the day
*gives Bertha "love" by laying my head on her - mama is trying to get that on the video camera :)
*I'm not really into taking pictures these days..I really love my Bear but could care less that Mama wants to take my picture and today I chose to have the diaper creme in the pictures with me.




I'm all done taking pics..time to get out of this chair..the dangerous way of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment