Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with Papa & Grandma DeVore

Last weekend Papa and Grandma came to our house from Iowa to have Christmas a week early. They brought Randi, Austin and Tristen with them so I had a lot of fun! I was sick the entire week before with a double ear infection and virus so I wasn't much fun but by the time the weekend came I was feeling much better. I can't wait until the next time I get to hang out with them and play!


Flirting with my boyfriend Austin (Auntie Randi is so nice to share him with me) :)


playing with the blocks building towers and knocking them down



Can you see me? I'm playing with Austin's hat - my favorite thing to do with him


Opening gifts - I liked the paper the best!


Uncle Tristen, Me, Auntie Randi and Austin


Giving Tristen loves


Playing with my Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment