Saturday, July 16, 2011

Madison turns 10

While my cousin Madison was visiting she also celebrated turning 10. All of the fun activities we did while she was here were all part of her birthday celebration but on Friday night I spent the night with GiGi while Mama and Daddy took her out special for her birthday!

Maddy chose sushi for her birthday dinner..they went to eat at Drunken Fish..which was very good, including dessert, and fun!


After dinner they heard a band playing at Power & Light so they went to see who it was. The band was opening for Better Than Ezra (I've never heard of them but Mama has one of their cd's upstairs) and they didn't catch the name of the opening band. They were really good and Maddy loved them because they played a Katie Perry song :)


It was very fun having my cousin here for a week and helping her celebrate her birthday. I can't wait until I get to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment