Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ride On...

My cousin Madison came to visit the same week my Bubba was at our house. I had so much fun with both of them! On Wednesday we went to World's of Fun for my first time. I LOVED it! I rode every ride I was big enough for except the Taxi cars (the line was too long and it was too hot). Here are some of the fun rides we rode!

My first ride of the day - I wasn't quite sure of it...

but after a couple of time around I figured out it was fun!!

Linus and as mama calls me "little linus"

The Flying Dutchman - you can't see me but I really liked this one!

driving a boat like Papa G

Ladybug Girls

Riding on the yellow school bus

driving a pink monster truck

Austin and Maddy

hot air balloons that went about 40ft up!

Nascar driving with Daddy

Bubba and Mady riding the kiddy roller coaster (I wanted to ride but wasn't big enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment