Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012

We enjoyed our Easter weekend at home with Papa Choo Choo, GiGi and all of the Lamczyk's.  My favorite part of the weekend was hunting eggs and celebrating the resurrection of Christ (just as Uncle Jake would have done it)!


 dying eggs
 the finished products
 handsome baby Miller came to play on Saturday
 Mama, me, and Daddy
 GiGi, me and Papa Choo Choo
 a couple of very special ladies in my life
 The Easter Bunny came...
 and he put gold dollars in the eggs!!
 who doesn't love Easter candy corn at 7:30am
 hanging out with my new Minnie Mouse
 just like my daddy..have to put my moneys in my bank
 Cousins..Tori, Gabi, Tavi
 look at Gabi and all of her eggs
 lots of eggs in my basket too
 trying a candy necklace for the first time - loved it!
Easter threw up in the family room and then we had to put it all away until next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment