Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Mama told me that she has dreamed about her baby taking dance lessons ever since she found out she was having a baby..or maybe before even.  Her dream came true tonight.  Mama and I started Tap & Twirl 2's (a ballet and tap combo class for 2 year olds).  I was a little apprehensive at first but when the teacher started doing the same thing that Mama has been showing me then I was all about it!

 tiniest ballet shoes I have ever seen - size 6.5
 I'm excited Mama!
 most of the pictures are of tap, which was 2nd tonight, after I was okay to let Mama walk away from me :)
 stomping in a choo choo train line
 Miss Amanda helping me with "head, shoulders, knees & toes"
 marching back to our hula hoops - Ainsley behind me is my friend from school
 side stepping across the gym - I did very good on this one
 finishing up class with a song
Ainsley and I waiting for a sticker at the end of class

No comments:

Post a Comment