Sunday, August 22, 2010

1st Royals Game








Yesterday Mama, Daddy and our Sweeney friends went to the Royals game. I finally got to go to my first Royals game..I loved it despite the 90+ degree weather. It was a 6:10pm start but we went early so our friend Jaden could watch batting practice. Our seats were in the shade the entire time (thanks Aunt Billie for picking such good seats). I am my mother's daughter..I LOVE people watching and what a great place to do said hobby. I took a nap on the way to the ball field so I was good to go once we got there. We left in the bottom of the 10th inning..Mama and Daddy decided that we better get home so I could go to bed..what party poopers they are!

I can't wait till Zach, Billie and Jaden come back to visit me..I sure do LOVE my Iowa friends that we consider family!!! Thanks for coming Sweeney's

No comments:

Post a Comment