Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kristin & Brad Snopek Wedding









Saturday August 28, 2010 my 3rd cousin (Daddy's cousin's daughter) Kristin Wagner got married to her best friend Brad Snopek. This was my first wedding in a church and I decided I was going to use my words more than Mama and Daddy wanted me to so Mama took me to the cry room and I played during the ceremony.

At the reception I had a ton of fun with my Nanny Vikki and Papa Joe. We sat outside at the country club until dinner, then I ate my dinner, watched the little kids run around, enjoyed watching Kristin & Brad dance their first dance as a married couple, I decided I needed a nap and then I sat with Daddy while my parents talked with my great aunts and uncles.

Overall it was a GREAT night, Kristin was beautiful and I was so glad to see my Papa and Nanny!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was so glad you guys were able to make it and I appreciate seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete