Sunday, August 29, 2010

And I thought I couldn't love something so much...

I bet you all think this post is going to be about our beautiful daughter Tori Elizabeth...as much as we love her to the moon and back we have found something that both Bryan and I love A LOT!!

The DYSON purple in color for the people who have pets. Bertha doesn't shed much but she does a couple of times a year and it was on sale at Nebraska Furniture Mart so we just HAD to buy it!!

I would like to share this picture with you b/c of how impressed and in love I am with it...NOT because of how much dirt etc was collected from 2 rooms of our house.

*Side note* The living room and dining room were vacuumed yesterday morning..we were not home yesterday afternoon or evening and today this is what the DYSON did for us!!!

Now are you going to run out and get one for yourself?? I think you should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment