Sunday, June 12, 2011

Auntie Randi graduated

May 22, 2011 my Auntie Randi graduated from high school. Mama, Daddy and I drove to Iowa for the weekend to help her celebrate. I loved seeing my Iowa family (a whole lot of them).

Swinging and hanging out with Papa Rod and Grandma Karen
Tristen, Mama, Auntie Randi holding me and Papa Rod

looking for Uncle Tristen riding his bike



Dinner at the Whitebreast Social Club (Tori's Great Aunt Kim and Uncle Roger own this restaurant/bar in Woodburn IA)





Visited Great Grandma Gaumer and Great Great Grandma McConnell for their birthdays, unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the grandmas but here are some of me playing with my cousins in the backyard...



Auntie Randi's graduation ceremony was on Sunday afternoon, it was hot but I made it through and was a good girl, it helped that it wasn't as long as the one before (Uncle Jake's) and not at bedtime :)

The entire graduating class of Clarke Community High School 2011



Before we left to head back home we had a party to celebrate Auntie's accomplishments, we didn't get any pictures of the whole family because I was crabby and tired but Papa got some at the school that we will add sometime soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment