Saturday, June 25, 2011

Playdate with Adyson

Tonight we went to our friends the Zaerr's house for some smoked meats and all of the other good stuff you eat at a BBQ (corn on the cob, baked beans, potato salad, and strawberry shortcake for dessert).

While we were waiting on Uncle Zaerr to finish the meat, Ady and I decided to have some water time and play on her new slide. By the end of the night I figured out how to get up the ladder and slide down alone!!


Ady showed me how she plays in the dogs water

instead of the dog water we decided her Daddy should get out the baby pool

playing with Ady

yes there was supervision during this time, I decided Ady needed a shower, she loved it :)

"HI Daddy"

Mama couldn't resist taking a picture of my cheek!

One, Two, Three...GO

No comments:

Post a Comment