Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Everyone tells me I am so lucky to have a daddy as loving as mine..boy are they right! I couldn't have hand picked a better one. Today we celebrated Daddy's Day by letting Daddy do whatever he wanted to do.

Wake up at 8am, drink some coffee, had breakfast with me, played with me, read the newspaper, played with me some more (prob my favorite part of the day), went on a 20 mile bike ride (while I took a nap), and went out to eat at our favorite mexican restaurant Rancho Grande with the Zaerr Family.

Now that sounds like a fun day! Of course we took pictures along the way....

Thank you Daddy for always being the first to get me out of bed, feed me breakfast, play with me, teach me the ways of life, kiss my boo-boo's, and love me unconditionally. Mama, Bertha and I are very very lucky ladies to have you!

xoxo,
Tori Elizabeth



Helping Daddy open his Father's Day gifts

Daddy and Tori - take one

Daddy and Tori - take two - much better

Father's Day Dinner with the Zaerr's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment