Monday, October 3, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Date: August 28-31, 2011

We had one week before we moved to see a lot of our friends. Everyday/night the last week we were in Kansas City we had a playdate. Mama tried to take pictures at all of them because she said I won't remember the move and she wants me to have lots of memories of all the fun friends I had in KC.

Here are pictures from all of the playdates we had. This was super hard on Mama (she was crying a lot that week) but she says we will see all of our friends again! I'm hoping soon!!


One of my VERY favorite teachers..Ms Shanda

Cruz & Tori (met at swim lessons at age 6 months) both born on 1-12-10 almost exactly 12 hrs apart..seperated twins?? we think they are too cute!!

reading books with Cruz

having snack at Cruz's house - so much fun!

Dinner with Aunties - Auntie Reece let's me do whatever I want

Auntie Jen, Tori, Auntie Reece

Auntie Sarah and Tori having a serious conversation over Margarita's :)

3 of the mom's from our Breastfeeding Support Group

from L to R: Rylie, Gianna, Levi, Tori & Emry (in birth order & not planned)

"Breast Friends"

These girls are too sweet!

Mady (next door neighbor) and Tori = friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment