Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We have arrived in the Lou!

Quickly I will update you on things going on the past month since moving to St Louis...

*Cousin Gabi turned 3 with a Strawberry Shortcake Party!
*Uncle Leg and Auntie Anna went to a St Louis Cardinals game with us, my first one in Busch Stadium
*We closed on our new house!
*Daddy bought a new grill/smoker - a must have at our house and we used it the same day!
*GiGi came for a week!
*I started a new school - The Goddard School
*Went to my first train station
*Got my first real pony tail - with all of my hair in it!
*Enjoyed my new house and yard while the weather was beautiful!!

Here are some pictures of these events..sorry so many but Mama says we have to get caught up :)

Gabi the birthday girl and big sister Tavianna

Auntie Shelly teaching me how to jump on the trampoline - T later asked Papa for a "jump jump"

Bubbles bubbles bubbles!!

Cousin time coloring before the party started


Albert Pujols figure free to all kids!

People watching..she is her mother's daughter :)

Mama and Tori enjoying a funnel cake together - although I don't look like I enjoyed it I did!

A view of the outside of our new home

boxes boxes and more boxes

Watching Elmo videos on mama's phone while the movers unloaded all of our stuff

Daddy and I having our first meal on the back deck - yummy BBQ
Daddy and Don Estes starting up the smoker - Don & Stacy helped us unpack - a huge thanks to them and Auntie Shelly and Uncle John!!

The Kirkwood Train Depot

I was a little scared of the big train but GiGi held me tight :)

"ooh choo choo chug chug chug chug"

We are so happy, thankful and blessed that GiGi got to spend a whole week with us!!!

My first full pony tail - looks a little silly and my hair isn't really long enough yet but we tried :)

finally figuring out how to blow bubbles - this face melts Mama's heart

hanging out on the front step after school

baking brownies with Mama and Daddy

I LOVE OUR NEW HOUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment