Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome Fall

Over the weekend we had a couple of visitors..Cousin Dustin from AZ and Grandma Patty (Daddy's mom). We had a fun filled weekend with lots of playing and hanging out.

I hadn't met Dustin until this visit and immediately fell in love with him. I can say "Dustin" if you ask me to but I preferred to call him "Boy" He played with me from morning til night. We had so much fun together.

Grandma brought a car full of toys for outside play. These toys were bought quite a few years ago for Bubba when he was little like me. I am SO happy and thankful she kept them in good condition so I could play with them too! Mama didn't get the camera out while we played with them but I am sure she will soon. The toys included: lots of bubble gadgets, Cozy Coupe Car with gas pump, tricycle, t-ball stand, Little Tyke golf set and horseshoe game. I will be busy playing outside for ever now!!

Boy and I jammin' to his music

Playing golf inside

Daddy and Dustin playing video games

We are so thankful that we were able to spend the weekend with family. I can't wait until the next time they visit!!

PS. pumpkin patch pics coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment