Thursday, October 13, 2011

St Louis Zoo

Tuesday October 11, 2011

GiGi came to visit me this week!!!! As if that is enough excitement I got to play hooky at school on Tuesday and Wednesday and hang out with her all day!!!!

We went to the St Louis Zoo on Tuesday - which by the way is VERY.COOL.AND.FREE!!!!

Elephants - I'm not really into looking at the camera

There were some Halloween decorations - Cute bats!

Me sitting on a seal

the jaguar was so pretty

"hi long necks"

"bye bye big monkeys"

Mama and I on the carousel - blurry b/c we ride fast :)

GiGi and I rode a Somali Wild Ass

checking out the penguins

Wednesday we went shopping in the morning and then stayed home in the afternoon and played...
showing GiGi how big I am now!

paying with my new toy GiGi and Papa bought for me ~ thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment